Friday 14 October 2016

CV Feedback

Overall, I thought that my CV presentation went quite well. I presented my CV in a progress group (a group of 5) and I spoke about the job that I'm applying for, why I think I'm suitable for that job, the colour theory, typeface theory, shape theory and gestalt principles that I used. As well as talking about the content that was included in my CV and my overall design. What went well in my presentation is that I spoke well on each topic and went into detail on each section, explaining what and why I used it. This included the images used, my interests, the anagolous colour scheme, the similarity in my work for the gestalt theory and the arrows that I used for shape theory. I was then asked after my presentation 'Howcome I didn't use green on my CV?' However, I argued back with a response saying that blue and purple were the better choice as blue can be known as an instructional colour and purple can be known as a creative colour and this is what I went with in the end as I thought it was better and that it made more sense doing it this way. If I was to improve my CV for future reference, then I would maybe use the 'stroke tool' on my writing/font to make the writing/font stand out more and it may look more appealing because of this. I also would try and cover up the rest of the 'white/blank space that I had'. If I was to improve on my interview for future reference, then I will aim to try and be less nervous and to have more confidence the next time. Overall, I think that I have met the brief and completed the assignment to my best standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment