Wednesday 21 September 2016

Project Connect Moodboard


This is my Project Connect moodboard and this where I uploaded the majority of photo's that me and my group had taken, however some didn't make the final cut.

As you can see, there's a key in a key-hole representing purpose and when we interviewed someone asking them "what they think about purpose?", they replied that they think "a purpose is to achieve your goals in life." - and we thought as a group that our image showed a purpose in physically doing something so we thought it represented it well. For responsibility, we thought that linking all of our groups college badges together would show responsibility the most as that, it is you taking responsibility in not forgetting to bring it to college as it's an essential to have with you. For self-development, we took pictures of two trees. We thought this was a good idea as it's showing a development of something and from a person's point of view, it's showing - what you once were to what you are now! For consistency we used two pictures of a watch. We thought this showed consistency the best as although you should be consistent with many things, being on time and attending college is of course one of the most important things as it shows to the teacher that you are happy/want to be there and that you are ready to learn. Then for respect we took pictures of two people 'fist-bumping' as to many people in the world, that shows respect so we thought as a group that although it's simple, that it would be a good idea.

From a design point of view on my moodboard, I used 'woodart' for my font and for the writing as it's colourful and thick and because of this, it stands out. I used grey borders around my images and title as I wanted them to stand out but also because grey goes/blends in with white as they are both plain colours. I made the Project Connect title and logo big and bold in the middle because it's the main theme and it instantly tells the reader what it's about. As well as that, I also used the logo in a smaller size in each corner of the page to perhaps remind the reader with a creative effect and edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment